GAEMobileAnalytics is a Google AppEngine project written in Python that records and displays analytics. I started this project to record activity for one of my Windows Phone 7 application, SG Buses. This app is currently being use to test the project.
The source code for the project can be obtained from GitHub here. This project includes a Windows Phone 7 library so you can integrate easily with your existing app. Libraries for iOS and Android may not come soon unless I have a new app to test this with.
- access to live data in chart format for embedding in websites
- log number of new users daily
- log total new users
- log phone models and manufacturers
- log events and event-specific parameters
- generate charts for all of the above using Google Charts API
Sample charts showing live data
I have not documented the project properly yet. Step-by-step instructions should be coming soon. Let me know if you can help to test or contribute code to the project, especially for iOS and Android.